Last revised September 1st, 2014.
EXAXE Solutions informatiques has designed this website to provide information on its products and services, and to offer its customers a tool to access their account online. EXAXE Solutions informatiques is committed to protect the privacy of the personal information of the people who visit their Web site.
Collection of personal information
EXAXE may collect personal information in the following way:
- Information you provide through Genesis Web site such as your name, email address etc. If you contact us by email, it is possible that the information contained in this communication, such as your email address or cell phone number will be collected.
- Information on your browser for us, such as your IP address (for instance, 123.456.789.012) and you browser type (for instance, Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
- Web control technology [cookie] to store your choice of display language. A cookie is a text file that is saved (with your permission) on your hard disk by a Web page.
How we use your personal information
EXAXE use the personal information that we collect for the purposes described below:
- To identify you when you access your account.
- To monitor online activity to protect your personal information.
- To communicate with you, including providing information you requested.
How we protect your personal information
We take the protection and the security of your personal information seriously. This is why we use several levels of protection when you access our web site, such as the Genesis online services. These protections include:
- Encrypting your access data (such as your username and password).
- Monitoring access to your account.
- Sending confirmation emails and/or alerts (if you have enabled these options).